Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Getting the word out - The Lawyer-Cyclist appears on the New York Bike Accident Blog!

Many thanks to Jim Reed and
the New York Bike Accident Blog for passing the message along!

I recently posted an article discussing the implications of the “full tort" and "limited tort” options on car insurance in Pennsylvania and what they can mean for insured bicyclists who are injured by motorists.  (Read the article here).   

On January 6, 2015, New York and Pennsylvania bike accident lawyer, Jim Reed, re-posted the Lawyer-Cyclist's article as a guest post on his blog, the New York Bike Accident Blog.  (Read the guest post here). 

Jim is an exceptional bike lawyer and advocate, a member of Bike Law USA (a National network of Bike Law attorneys), and a friend of the Lawyer-Cyclist.  Learn more about Jim and his practice here

James Reed.
Jim Reed

I am proud to have been recognized by Jim and the New York Bike Accident Blog!  I also appreciate the opportunity to appear as a guest blogger on the New York Bike Accident Blog page.
 

Thank you for reading and for your support!   

___________________________________________________________________


17 comments:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. www.eliaandponto.com/plpd-insurance-coverage-for-auto-owners-in-michigan/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. california lemon law attorney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. https://wanhelaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. apersonalinjurylawyer.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like this article please keep it up. ELA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. motorcycle accident lawyers los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. medical claims lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, do i pay deductible if not at fault

    ReplyDelete
  9. including reasonable comments here... eplaw

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I’m happy I found this blog.
    BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS HOUSTON

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. goldberg persky & white michigan

    ReplyDelete
  13. The information is much helped me. I thank you a lot and you deserve it. Please write the similar post now and then.

    Learn Quran online


    ReplyDelete
  14. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. abogado de inmigracion

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. 캐나다 비자 온라인

    ReplyDelete